- Free Parking
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 7 Paid Holidays after 90 days
- 2 Personal Holidays after 1 year of employment
- PTO (Paid Time Off) after 1 year of employment
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flat Fee $10,000 Life Insurance Paid by Company
- Voluntary Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Career Development and Mobility
- Leadership Development Program
WorldatWork’s Alliance for Work-Life Progress (AWLP) announced SatCom Marketing as one of 54 organizations that have earned the Work-Life Seal of Distinction for 2013. The seal is a unique mark of excellence designed to identify organizational success in work-life effectiveness. This year, 54 honorees were selected, representing organizations from across the country in both the public and private sector, from a variety of industries. 2013 Seal of Distinction awardees will be honored at the Work-Life Awards Gala at the AWLP Work-Life Forum in Baltimore, Md., on Feb. 28, 2013.
“This second administration of the AWLP Work-Life Seal of Distinction represents more than a doubling of the number of employers who have successfully demonstrated leadership in workplace strategies and practices,” said Kathie Lingle, WLCP, executive director, WorldatWork’s Alliance for Work-Life Progress. “The growing response to our challenge for change is evidence that organizations everywhere realize that enterprise success in this century requires new ways of thinking, managing and working.”
Applicants were evaluated based on the breadth and depth of their work-life portfolio, and had to provide evidence of their support in areas spanning dependent care, health and wellness, workplace flexibility, financial support, paid and unpaid time off, community involvement and efforts to transform organizational culture.